Call for Papers
Paper Submission Deadline: April 30, 2021
Final Deadline Extension: May 16, 2021
Notification of Acceptance: June 06, 2021
Final Paper Submission Deadline: June 20, 2021
Click to Open Topics
- Applications and experiences
- Social computing
- Social sensing applications
- Human information processing
- Complex social systems
- Mobile phones as social sensors (Mobile sensing)
- Wearable sensing
- Data protection
- Exploring Social Sensing for tourism
- Smart Transportation
- Vulnerability, Resilience and Adaptation
- Innovative Public Policies
- Transport and Sustainable Urban Mobility
- Economic Equity
- Urban Development
- New technologies
- Industrial IoT
- Smart Manufacturing
- Horizontal application development for IoT
- Smart Home, Building Management and Operation Automation
- IoT Experimental Results and Deployment Scenarios
- Environmental Monitoring
- Green IoT: Sustainable Design and Technologies
- Cyber-physical systems
- Connected Car – Automotive
- Autonomous vehicles
- Big data and IoT Data Analytics
- 5G Networks
- Tactile Internet
- Legacy Networks
- Software Defined Networks
- Sensor Network
- Massive IoT
- Fog Computing
- Edge Computing
- Cloud Computing / frameworks
- Smart City Logistics on Cloud Computing Model
- Smart Tele-healthcare
- Wearable Devices in Healthcare
- Smart garments & Textil
- Healthcare, e-Health, Assisted Living
- Smart Telecardiolgy and Telenursing
- Medication adherence and health monitoring
- Telemedicine for rural
- Smart health and big data
- IoT analysis and applications
- Bioinformatics and precision medicine
- E-health and m-health governance
- Medical device interoperability
- Security and privacy
- Integration of the digital and the physical environment
- Security Risks That Threaten Smart Cities
- Data and identity theft
- Security and Privacy Enhancing Technologies
- Cryptography, key management and authorization for IoT
- Data integrity
- Security and Privacy
- Reliability aspects in sensor networks
- Monitoring distributed sensor networks
- Secure communication in sensor networks
Registration Policy for Authors
|Author Registration Type||Registration Fee (Dollars)|
|IEEE Professionals||140 USD|
|Non IEEE Professionals||160 USD|
|IEEE undergraduate student and
IEEE graduate student member.
|Non IEEE undergraduate student||130 USD|
– IEEE members must indicate their current membership number for verification.
– The student rate is for full-time undergraduate students only.
===THE PAYMENT DEADLINE WILL BE UNTIL JULY 9-2021===
The IEEE SCLA2021 payment platform has been enabled through the following link:
– The platform enabled is from the Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana (UPB), sponsor of the event.
– If you require an invoice, please send the request to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your name, Institution, and PAPER ID.
Follow the steps below to make the payment:
- Change the web page´s language to English, Portuguese or Spanish according to your convenience.
- Enter by option: “Enter here if you are a particular user”
- Choose the option “If you are not registered, register here” if you have not previously registered. In registration, use your e-mail as: user
- Enter the platform and fill out the form with your data.
- Locate the Event IEEE SCLA2021 in the displayed list of events
- Choose the author option that applies to you, in “Register in”. Authors must pay only through one of the 4 options preceded with the word “(Author)”, according to their category.
- Record your article number and title. Note that a maximum of two articles can be submitted for one payment.
- To pay, click on “Your Payment here”
- Choose your payment method by clicking on PayU
- Proceed to make the payment with one of the methods displayed.
– Papers must be written in English. Submissions should be original, unpublished, limited to 6 double-column pages (including all images and references), and follow the standard IEEE double-column conference template .
– Only PDF files will be accepted.
– The submissions must uploaded on the conference website.
– Accepted and presented papers will be published in the SCLA 2021 Conference proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore and also to other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
– Further guidelines for paper preparation and submission are given in the Submission Guidelines tab of this page.
– Accepted papers should meet the following guidelines:
- Aiming to be indexed, papers must be accepted and presented in an oral session during the SCLA 2021 Conference.
- The official conference language is English; so, the conference presentations will be in English.